NEW

So we (mostly me) decided that its time to find a bigger place to live..considering the fact that we try to fit everything we own into our one closet..theres barely enough room for my clothes let alone everything else! ;0) Ive been searching the paper and craigslist everyday for about a month now and i think we have a winner! Its a 2 bedroom 1000 sq ft duplex. Its only a couple blocks away from where we live now which will make moving alot easier :0)

It has a cute little back yard and plenty of room.The people that own it are super nice and want to fix the place up a bit. I told her that Matt and i love doing that sort of thing and she said that shed be willing to pay for any improvements that we want to make like new fixtures,yard care etc AND shes cool with me painting the rooms which makes me happy :0) Anyways it will be nice to live in a bigger place and have more freedom to do what we want. Matt and i also bought some new couches the other day! I picked them out...Matt likes them too though ;0)

i love the leather siding!

The furniture place is keeping them for us until we move into our new place and then they will deliver them. Anywho thats whats going on in the wonderful world of matt and tenille right now..i hope all is well with everyone! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. YAY! Is this one you were waiting to hear about on Sunday? Yee haw -
    new couches, too! It's gonna be great! When do you move in? Love, Mom G.
    P.S. I have a box of hot pink claw covers for Lulu - you'll really need them now with leather furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these couches Tenille and your new place sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like moving time. We are moving too. Back to Matts parents side of town. So maybe it will be easier to get together when you guys come to town. We are moving to the hidden lake in Rio Bravo. I love the couches. I wish I could get new furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute couches! good luck with the move. . . I hate moving. . . but a bigger place is always a good incentive;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome place and so much room (we'll have to come visit and check it out:) i love the new couches too....great job on both!
    love, momb

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, those couches are SWEET! i love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new couches! We live up in Seattle now. Enjoy your move:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hot couches! good luck with house finding it can be rough sometimes.

    ReplyDelete