Adventures with Easton!

I cant believe our little man is amost a month and a half old! He is gaining about a pound a week (he almost weighs 14lbs) and hes getting so big! It makes me sad and excited at the same time! He is growing so fast, ive been trying to take lots of pictures of him so i can remember how little he is! Here are a few recent random pics of  Easton :0)
 We went on our first couple of adventures with Easton recently...we went up to lake Almanor a couple of times to go fishing and do some much needed relaxing..here are some pix from the trips ♥
Sorry there wasnt a whole lot of writing in this post..its just a whole lot faster to tell a story with pictures these days (note: im using the precious few minutes i get while Easton is napping (finally) to blog, instead of clean, shower, eat etc.. ;0) I will leave you with a cute and very true quote ... "Moms with boys work from Son up to Son down."

9 comments:

  1. O, Tenille he is so precious! How brave of you guys to venture out, it looks like you had lots of fun though:) Our little guys will be here in about 9 weeks, we are getting so excited!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so awesome!! I want to be more active then we are now with outings and such after porter comes, but people keep telling me how you don't get a life after the baby comes. PSH. You totally prove them wrong!! I love it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had so much fun on your get away!! He is so cute, he'll be 2 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had fun, love all the pictures! Keep em coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet! glad you guys got a little getaway, you can go crazy being couped up in a house with a new baby! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew a baby wouldn't slow down the adventures:) Such adorable pics (I miss my little man:( Love the pic with the reading time and is that a pacifier in Matt's mouth? haha Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea, and the pic with LuLu on the baby....guess she figured if she can't beat 'em, join 'em:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, CUTE pics! I totally know what you mean about using precious time to blog instead of showering, getting ready, eating, etc. That's my life these days! ha ha! Isn't being a mom so fun? :) Love the quote, too... here's one of my fav's: "Our baby was shining so brightly when he was born we called him Son." Some guy in my ward says that to me EVERY Sunday. Never gets old, let me tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like HEAVEN. My favorite is the one where Easton is laying on you while you are reading.... what a precious time.

    what a darling family.

    ReplyDelete