...Worth Celebrating


My gorgeous mother..

This is an oldie of my mom and i ♥

This Mothers Day has more meaning for me than ever before.....i will be a mother soon! I was kinda hoping that Easton would want to come out ON Mothers Day {wouldnt that be awesome!?} but i wont hold my breath ;0) Funny memory: Growing up, at church on Mothers Day, all of the moms got to stand up after Sacrament Meeting and the kids would pass out a flower to each of them...i remember thinking to myself '...I cant wait until im a mom and i get a flower too!' I have the best mom though..i would steal she would always end up giving me her flower anyway {thanks for putting up with me!} Anywho, I love my Mother and cant wait to be one myself soon! Im so blessed to have a wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law to get advice from ;0) Happy Mothers Day everyone! {The pic below is of my Mother-in-law with Matt (my hubby) and Andrew.. Matt is kissing his new little brother...precious!}

7 comments:

  1. i was just telling dustin about the flower thing right before i read this! haha funny! my mom always ended up giving me my flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenille dear, you are already a mother. You became a mother the moment you knew you were pregnant. Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crust~ thats too funny...i wonder if every ward did the same thing with the flowers or if it was just ours..
    Alison~ Why thank you ♥ and a Happy Mothers day to YOU ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya dustin didnt know about it, he said, umm if you want i can go pick you up a carnation and give it to you at church haha...and ps i never realized how much you look like your mom, i always thought you looked like your dad, but now i think im wrong! AND are you going to let us know as soon as that baby is coming? you better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I had forgotten how young we were when we got married:) I am SO EXCITED for this little boy to come into our lives....I just hope I don't miss the momentous moment! You are a mother already, but the only difference is that you don't have to change his diaper or feed him:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures! gorgeous mother AND father -- your parents are so cute. and that pic of you and you mom is the best! so lovely. Lovin' on that unicorn zip up jacket! stylin!

    Such a sweet pic of your husband too.

    Happy Mpther's Day Tenille!

    ReplyDelete