Im A-Okay!

Hello friends :0) For those of you who are wondering how im doing (and are very sweet by the way ♥) I am happy to report that im doing just fine :0) The doctors cant really figure out what is causing the contractions/cramps but the baby is doing great, im not in labor...yet, and Easton is having fun playing soccer in my stomach ;0) Im still in pain every now and then but i can deal with it as long as its not hurting my baby boy! (which im told it isnt.) Pregnancy is/can be a scary thing...especially when you have no idea what is going on with your own body! It is also an awesome adventure! I am getting a huge bump (dont worry, i will take pics soon) and people are actually starting to notice that im pregnant..which is fun! People are so much nicer to you when you are preggers ;0) Anywho, for those of you who care, i just wanted to let you know that im good! Have a fabulous day! ♥

6 comments:

  1. oh good! Britt told me about what was going on, and i bet you were pretty freaked! Glad everyone is ok.... although, next time, i would milk that bed rest thing if i were you :) I woulda had an entire blog about all the things I didn't have to do while on bedrest :) haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing better. Cute name how did you make the necklace? You are so talented. Have you put up the stickers in the baby's room? I am sure it is cute. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay good. I was worried when there wasnt any thing new on your blog about the contractions. Pregnancy can be scary. Remember to ask questions. Even if you feel silly, ask your doctor any questions or voice any concern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so worried about you because I don't know what's going on either, and my mommy instincts is to run up and take care of my baby and her baby:) Want to plan a trip, if the doc says ok, so please call (when your phone is charged) and we can make plans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're ok!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are okay! I know what you mean, everyone smiles at you when you're preggers - just wait until you are carting that gorgeous little rae of sunshine around. The whole world will stop to smile at you! &heart; & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete