Our 'other' Thanksgiving!

sO Matt had to work on Thanksgiving day, but we didnt let that ruin the holiday! We had a little Thanksgiving dinner of our own at the Police Department and it was fabulous! Everyone brought something (kind of like a pot-luck) and Dave (one of the other officers) cooked up some delicious turkey and ham! Good times! Im glad that my husband works with such a great group of guys! I brought my camera but the card wasnt in it so...yeah, no pics unfortunately..BUT we did bring something home with us that day and it wasnt leftovers..........

...meet Penelope!
I know...were crazy..but isnt she just the cutest?! Shes such a sweetie and so fun to have around ♥

The End

9 comments:

  1. Okay, I am not a dog person but I have to say that dog is the cutest dog I have ever seen in my entire life. I want to snuggle her. Like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh really wants a Jack Russel Terrier, is that what she is? And, you guys are crazy getting another dog and getting ready to have a baby. But, I love dogs, so I think it's awesome. She's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison~Penelope loves snuggles :0)
    Brooke~yes shes a jack russel and you should totally get one ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is sooo cute! Our dog is named Penelope too and she looks very similar to your new girl except she is a doxie. Wierd coincidence! Do you call her Penny for short? Cuz that would just be really weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Callie~ thats too funny! Yes, Penny is her nickname ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE!!!!...hey I need some help with my blog :-)...go look at it and I have one of your templates for mine but I can't get that one in the back gone..so its like I have two in one???? I need the masters help haha.
    toddandjamiecoleman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jamie :0) All you need to do is get rid of your old background so that the new template background will show up ...and to do that,all you have to do is delete the gadget that you added to your sidebar that has the code for your previous background. Easy peasy :0)Let me know if that works!

    ReplyDelete