In Memory of...


August 10,2007~ President James E. Faust, a beloved member of the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, died of natural causes peacefully in his home this morning surrounded by his loving family. Such an extraordinary man will be missed deeply by all.. I ,for one, am so greatful for all of the wise council i have received from him throughout the years..My heart goes out to the Faust family at this time..may they find peace from our Heavenly Father.
"I am grateful for all new beginnings. Every hour can be a new beginning. Every day can be a new beginning. Every month can be a new beginning. Every year can be a new beginning. Indeed, every moment can be an opportunity to improve." ~President James E. Faust

1 comment:

  1. Tenille, your post made me cry. He was one of my favorite apostles. He reminds me of my Grandpa. I was so sad when I found out this morning. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete