Haloween

SO Haloween has already come and gone and the end of this month will be our ONE YEAR anniversary!! Can you believe it?! I cant :0) I had to work Haloween this year..BOOO..BUT i didnt let that spoil it for me so I dressed up at work..as a puddy tatt :0)

I decided to make the 'costume' which consisted of ears and a tail myself :0) And my adorable husband wanted to help so HE made the awesome tail and I made the ears :0)

Anywho I got off work at 8:30 that night and was pretty tired..Matt and i ate some dinner and decided to get a new TOY..Its our anniversary present to eachother and were pretty excited about it!! Heres a hint...

Can you guess what it IS?? :0) i'll post pictures when its up and running!
Anywho..i hope y'all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN! :0)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. that's gotta be a panasonic something... post what it is! I cannot wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big screen flat panel t.v. is my guess!

    Of course, you looked DARLING as a puddy tat! And, good job on the tail, Matthew! Do you have pics of the pumpkins you carved?

    Did you see the picture I posted on my blog of you two from Halloween 2006?

    Love, Mom Gates
    (It was me who deleted my first comment because I left out a word that made a sentence not make sense! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute costume! I just remember all the years you planned and carried out different costumes! In fact, I just got down all 6 boxes of costumes and gave most of them to Tara & the rest to Goodwill....don't need them anymore and don't want to store them. (Marc Hansen actually came over to borrow a blond wig to be a cheerleader right b4 I took the stuff to Tara's haha! Did Matthew go to work as a oil & lube man? can't wait to see what you got!
    love, momb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pa. . . nasonic. So my guess is a humongo TV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey how do you do the templates and headers on your blog? It's always so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenille--
    Hey! I just checked out your blog and can I say that you have the CUTEST blog page ever? I love it! You've got to fill me in on how you got all that cool design stuff on it--
    It is great to see pics of you and your hubby--by the way, I love that wedding pic in the upper right hand corner of the page too--You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tenille,

    Wow! I just came upon your blog and it is super cute! I hope you are enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guessed it..its a humungo TV! :0)

    ReplyDelete