9.26.2012

My little weed :0)

Guess who is THREE MONTHS OLD?!
Thats right, my little man is getting so big! I have NO IDEA where these three months have gone? Its mostly just a blur of changing diapers, feeding, screaming children, snuggling etc. Oh, and just to keep it real, Everett is not a very 'easy' baby like his big brother was. He needs to be held all.the.time or he is crying!
Which would be fine if i didnt have anything else to do! I usually just carry all 15 pounds of him around in a carrier while i attempt to get things done.
Needless to say, at the end of each day i.am.exhausted! And I just have two kiddos...i dont know how people do it (while still keeping their sanity!) with 2+ kids! Craziness i tell you! :0)
But yeah, he cries alot! Its a good thing he is so darn cute ;0) He smiles and 'talks' to me all the time and it pretty much makes my day!
LOVE MY BOYS! ♥

7 comments :

  1. It's Grandma joy to see our dear Everett and Easton!!! Where HAS three months gone??? Wow! You're doin' a great job with your sweet little boys!! Love you all! xoxo Mom G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom...these boys sure do love their grandmas ;0)

      Delete
  2. He is looking so much like big brother now! I bet you made that cute onsie didn't you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look alot alike as babys :0) And yes, i made the onesie! Ive been playing with my embroidery machine ;0) Miss youguys! I hope i get to meet little Peter soon!

      Delete
  3. Cute pics!!! I totally understand...my first boy was easy peasy, then Brandon was born 2 1/2 yrs later and was a very colicky baby. He only wanted me..I felt honored but remember days of being totally stressed out!!
    I love your blog design!! If you don't mind, where did you get it at or who designed it? The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been looking at your blog lately, but you are way more current than your mother!!! Cute pics of the boys:) Sorry you have a cryer....i know how stressful that can be! On my way to your casa this Sunday (hope u will b there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I remember thinking 2 was hard how could I ever do three, but you just do and its crazy/fun all at the same time. I love his hair color. My baby hair color is the exact same :).

    ReplyDelete