SO Matt and I went fishing this week!..big surprise :0) We talked our friend at the Chico Fly Shop and he recommended the lower stretch of deer creek..he gave us some vague directions (which i speedily wrote on my hand) and he mentioned that its difficult to get down there and we were on our way!

lower deer creek happens to be at the bottom of a HUGE canyon which means windy dirt road all the way down the mountain! It would have been smoother in a 4wheel drive however the good ol' civic did famously :0) We found the river at the bottom of the canyon and immediately started fishing..we didnt have much time because it gets DARK so early now...dont you hate that?! Anywho i managed to catch a pretty good sized rainbow trout and a few others as well...


Matt caught a few little guys but they are still fun to catch and SO pretty!

...Love that boy

Anywho we had a good time catching fish and exploring the beautiful new fishing spot.. fishing with your best friend is pretty hard to beat ;0)

6 comments:

  1. You and your hubby are fishin fools. I too used to fish a lot as a young child but have lost interest...maybe someday it will be sparked again. Your fish are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenille: I love how I can learn about both fishing and MAC makeup on your blog and they both totally make sense with you. ;) You're such a nut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenille,

    Oh my goodness, I think you both should have your own fishing show or something! Haha! Josh went to Mexico Torreon, I think it's South of Mexico City! It's good to know that if they ever meet there will be one more person he can talk to and I will have no idea what they're saying! Yeah for the spanish-speaking-return-missionary club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know..its turning into 'Matt and Tenille's Fishing Blog' more than anything! I swear we do other stuff too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishing IS pretty cool however..you should try it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tenille...I don't know about running when I have a huge belly, but I am running a race next week. I won't outdo myself though. I think the same thing about all the people you find on your blog.:) I knew Samantha had one because I kept begging her to make one and she finally succumbed;)It's so fun to keep up on people though.

    ReplyDelete