Tutorial

SO ive had a few people ask me about my blog lately wondering how ive made it so unique..So i thought id write a little tutorial for those who want to customize their blog a little bit ;0) If you want to put a background on your blog you need to acess your html code which you can find by hitting the 'template' tab and clicking on 'edit html'. Its smart to 'Save your template' before you mess with your html...just in case ;0) Now scroll down the html code a little bit until you see this:

body {
background:$bgcolor;

you need to change it to this:

body {
background-image: url(URL address of your image);

Using an image-hosting site like photobucket (for example) copy the Url link of the image you want to use for your background and Paste it inside of the parenthesis ( I highlighted where it needs to go in red.)

I hope this works for you! I have so much fun personalizing my blog (yes im a dork :0) and i hope you will too! If you have any questions..just ask ;0)

Have fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Okay I got the background down, where do you get your cute header?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alison! I actually made my header from scratch myself..ive gotten into digital scrapbooking and use photoshop alot to create stuff :0)

    ReplyDelete