Design S.O.S Contest!

Hey guys! Do you have a room or two in your house that is just plain ugly and you draw a blank every time you try to figure out how to fix it up? I do. Thats why i decided to enter my two UGLIEST rooms into a contest for a chance to fix it up on True Value's dime! Score! Im actually kind of embarrased to show everyone these rooms but id appreciate your support!..SOOO if you get a chance, just click on the button below and CHECK IT OUT! :0) Thanks a million! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! :0)


3 comments:

  1. Have you ever looked at the blog, Young House Love? It is one of my favorites and their sunrooms reminds me of yours. You should check out what they have done to theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lynds! yeah...they are similar but theirs is much much nicer! Maybe one day ours will look something like that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope you win. I look forward to seeing what you do with these gorgeous rooms :) P.S. I love Young House Love too

    ReplyDelete