Recent Randomness

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that i am still alive! :0) Little Easton (a.k.a. 'the boss') has been keeping me busy and entertained! He is getting SO BIG..he weighs a little more than 15lbs now and is 7weeks old! OH, and he is officially SMILING!!!! It is the most wonderful thing in the world to see my little boy smiling at me! Right now, he doesnt do it very often (ya gotta work for that smile) but i cant wait for him to be smiling all the time! :0) Here are some recent random pics of our cute little dude ♥
 He is starting to get used to bath time...and hes already almost too big for his plastic baby tub!
...Takin a nap with daddy ;0)
He got to see his Aunt Tanya again and meet his Uncle Billy and Cousin Cole the other day! They were on their way home to Oregon and stayed with us for a night! It was SO FUN to see them and it was great having extra hands to hold Easton ;0) We miss youguys!
Cole giving his little cousin a kiss...so precious ♥

Easton loves to be outside so ive been trying to go for a walk with him everyday (once in the morning and once in the evening) Im trying to get rid of this spare tire pregnancy was so kind to leave behind and Easton loves his walks!..Its a win win situation ;0) Ive also been using my precious spare time to figure out my sewing machine! Here are a couple projects that ive done :0)
I made this cute little tie onesie for him and he looked so handsome at church (last week was the first time i was brave enough to take him and he did awesome!)
I kept seeing this cute little monster stuffed animal around blogland and i thought it was way cute..so i decided to make him!
 After i made him, i was worried that he would scare my little guy, but that wasnt the case at all...its official, Easton has a new friend... and his name is Domo ;0)
 I will try to update my blog more often because i really want to document how my little man is developing! I always notice that when people have babies or kids, they tend to totally take over their blog...it becomes all about them and folks, it looks like that is going to be the case for me...because life IS all about Easton ;0)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much he's grown! Those projects are cute! I'm very impressed by the little homemaker you've become ;) who woulda thought?! Jk. Hope to see you both in a few weeks if it's possible, although I wouldn't blame you for passing, especially if you have to drive by yourself:/ eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kels...i would have never guessed it either ;0) I wish i could make it! How long are you going to be in Bako for? We are coming the end of August to bless Easton. I want to see your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chunky babies, there's more to kiss and cuddle. My babies were too skinny. You guys look like you are having so much fun with him!! And your new sewing skills are very impressive!! I was thinking of making a monster pillow for Patrick, maybe I'll give it a try. Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what ward are you blessing Easton in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tenille!! He is adorable!! I was just talking with your mom (up at girls' camp) about how proud of you I am :) I knew you'd be an awesome little mama!! Thanks for sharing your cute lil boy with me via the blog!! I can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That onesie is awesome! It's perfectly okay to let easton take over the blog. We all enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That onesie is awesome! It's perfectly okay to let easton take over the blog. We all enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally going through Easton withdrawals! The pics are awesome, but nothing takes the place of holding that little man in my arms...guess I'll just have to come up there:) He is so adorable and I can't believe you are finding time to blog AND sew! You are amazing!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. MUST.....HOLD......EASTON!! MUST...KISS.....EASTON!!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sleepy dad with baby pictures. It just really captures the real life!

    Love your little stuffed guy too, both of them!

    ReplyDelete