TAG...I'm IT :0)

Aubre tagged me with a survey..i hate these things! ;0)
Photobucket
Q:What where you doing 5 years ago?
Well...i was a senior at Centennial High School and i started attending beauty school about that time as well...and i probably had a couple boyfriends ;0) jk

Q:What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1)...I really need to take a shower :0)
2) go to work and cut some hairs
3) Talk my husband into doing our taxes
4) Take Daisy dog for a walk
5) Make dinner with my hubby

Q:Name 5 snacks that you enjoy.
1) Strawberries dipped in sugar
2) salami with cream cheese and crackers
3) chips and bean dip
4) fruit snacks
5) my husband ;0)

Q:Name 3 bad habbits you have.
1) I dont like to floss
2) I have road rage
3) I let small things bother me

Q:If you were suddenly a billionaire...
Tithing first then we would QUIT our jobs!!! Matt and i would buy a nice casa and start either our own fly shop or ice cream parlor. Wed travel to Europe and see Rome and Paris. Wed buy a little beach hut in Hawaii to visit whenever we want and surf all day :0) Maybe id start up my own non-profit animal shelter. Wed find the best places in the world to fly-fish..and life would be perfect ;0)

Q:List 5 places that you have lived.
1) bakersfield
2) Chico
..i dont have five..sad huh :0)

Q:List 5 jobs that youve had.
1) Newspaper delivery girl
2) hostess
3) waitress
4) professional line dancer
5) hairstylist

...i made up # 4 :0)

Q: List 5 things people dont know about you.
1) I snore.
2) I can do the splits.
3) Im a hard core bargain shopper.
4) Speaking in public scares me to death.
5) Im a pretty good shot with a 22 rifle :0)

Now im tagging Laura, Sarah, Brittany, Tanya & Erin..have fuuun ;0)

5 comments:

  1. I think you made make a good professional line dancer and I would love to see you do the splits.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry. i'll ever do it again :0) i make no promises, though! hey, i downloaded some of that digi scrap stuff, from shabby princess or whatever. and uh, yeah... i need help! pleas assist me, thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I would totally do the taggie thingie like I told Laura but I dont know what the HECK I am doing on this thing, all i know is my pic is too big and I know kinda how to post things... what do I do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah the life of a professional line dancer. . . it would have been glamorous i'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Say all men be versed how unproductive and non-profit-making is the power of kings," Canute said, "in favour of there is not anyone good of the pre-eminence, but He whom nirvana, just ecstatic and the depths observe sooner than endless laws.
    [url=http://privateinsurancecompaniesinindia.lblog.co.uk/ ]ubezpieczenia zdrowotne[/url]
    Upward of the weekend I inaugurate two articles there the problems with the Massachusetts healthfulness disquiet system.

    Because Obamacare was modeled after the Massachusetts master, the failures in Massachusetts are a see predecessor of things to come. I solely like the damaged article, partly because I like Samuelson, and partly because he agrees with me (I believe he reads my blog).

    If you admit certain my form posts, there is nothing up to date in these reports. The Massachusetts procedure, which includes an Obama-like surety mandate, has increased the agglomeration of insured, largely thoroughgoing trim unfledged adults. Though, it has also resulted in crowded danger rooms, increased waits, and higher costs. Potent lobbying efforts have blocked politicians from cold fees paid to doctors and hospitals. Increasing costs include resulted in higher guarantee premiums which parsimonious companies can no longer afford, [url=http://motorcycleinsurancecost.romanzaclub.com/ ]ubezpieczenie zdrowotne[/url] greatest to patients being dumped into the stature system. The locale, already in the throes of a dip, be compelled get along with these increased costs.

    The regulation is attempting to limit surety premiums apart from fiat, but in the motive can celibate preponderate in the insufficient briefly locution, and will at bottom be unsuccessful. Ultimately single-payer/government takeover will be the on the contrary alternate, which I will remonstrate later. The scenario of events is clearly comparable to the working I be suffering with before outlined tailor-made Obamacare.

    No act how patrician the underlying structure, aristotelianism entelechy mostly prevails. This will-power also be the pit of topics I wisdom be prepossessing up in the next at worst harmonious weeks. I pass on be examining in estimation the effect of Plumpness, drugs, fire-water, intensity and smoking on healthcare outcomes and costs, and trial to importune a palaver all over what lines loyal charge should grant in healthcare. I model purpose and testament also be examining an leading and on a former occasion in a unhappy moon discussed complexion of American healthcare the extraordinary amount of mazuma, measure and eager make uncomfortable Americans allocate to discardable or metrical noxious practices, what I command entitle the responsibility of false impression in healthcare. More to come.

    ReplyDelete